Maxi 2 mm Epoxy Floor System:
- Heavy Duty, Anti Slip Epoxy Flooring System for Long Standing Industrial Use
Intended for Medium to Heavy Loads
- System Characteristics: The Maxi 2 mm is heavy duty, seamless, anti-slip Industrial floor system, with excellent standing in medium to heavy loads; including traffic of forklifts with hardened wheels of up to 5 tons. The System has
good abrasion resistance and sustains diluted acids, oils and fuels.
- System General Description: With its high durability and anti slip characteristics the system can be applied in any industrial environment including manufacturing, wet processing facilities, metalworking, warehouses with heavy forklift traffic, etc’. It is a solvent free epoxy system composed of
colored epoxy resin and graded quartz aggregates applied at thickness of 2 mm.
- Infrastructure: Constructive concrete (C30 at least), at least 28 days old, fully dry (moisture content up to 4%), with compressive strength of 30 Mpa, flat, leveled, crack free concrete finish (power trowel finish is recommended). Full details as per Epolac Surface preparation manual.
- Surface Preparation: Diamond Grinding, milling, shot-blasting, until clean, sound, contamination free surface is obtained, without laitance, loose parts and dust. Full details as per Epolac Surface preparation manual.
Any cracks and concrete imperfections and deformity should be treated as per Epolac surface preparation manual, before the system application.
- System finish: Glossy or semi glossy.
- Possible System Upgrade: A clear upper layer of MC-7 for improving chemical durability.
Download product catalogue