Cera Wax is a decorative finish formulated with polyethylene waxes, special metallic pigments and rheological modifiers, that permit to achieve an easy-to-apply material. Its special formulation guarantees high level of brightness, several pearly shades and a soft water protection. Cera Wax is a decorative treatment for interiors to be used on top of mineral and synthetic surfaces. When applied on Era Veneziana, Mineral Finishes, Marblestone and Marmorino KS range of products, it increases their brightness.
Available as Neutral, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Barocco Gold, Madreperla, GoldMica and the new Cera Wax Plus.
- Cera-Wax is a decorative finish formulated with polyethylene waxes, special metallic pigments and rheological modifiers, that permit to achieve an easy-to-apply material.
- Its special formulation guarantees high level of brightness, several pearly shades and a soft water protection.
- Cera Wax Pllus, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Barocco Gold, Madreperla, GoldMica, give to the surface also an additional decorative element.
- Cera-Wax is a decorative treatment for interiors to be applied on top of mineral and synthetic surfaces. When applied on Era Veneziana, Mirror, Mineral Finishes, Marblestone, Teodorico and Marmorino KS range of products, it increases their brightness.
- The application of Cera-Wax gives to the surface a higher level of brightness. Cera Wax Plus give to the surface a higher waterrepellency.
- The neutral version permits to emphasize the decorative effect without deep changes.
- The substrate must be perfectly smooth, dry, dust-free, with no humidity and salt stains.
- At least 48 hours after the application of the last coat of the mineral finish, apply on coat of Cera-Wax, using different application procedures according to the kind of substrate to be treated.
- On surfaces treated with Era Veneziana, Mirror or Marblestone, apply one coat of Cera-Wax, using a stainless steel trowel with regular movements.
- TOn surfaces treated with Marmorino Ks, Marmur Fine and Medio, Teodorico, the application of Cera-Wax may be different depending on the decorative effect created with these products.
- Wait a few minutes and work the surface with glove deleting the exceeding material.
- Wait for few minutes and polish the surface with dry glove, removing eventual exceeding amount of product, if any.
- To increase protection and the brightness of the surface, it is possible to apply, after at least 4 hours, a second coat of CeraWax, following the procedures described.
- On rougher surfaces, apply Cera-Wax with sponge trowel. Wait few minutes and work again the surface with sponge trowel removing eventual exceeding amount of product.
- Drying time: approximately 24 hours depending on the kind of substrate and its absorption rate, in stable atmospheric conditions (T=25°C, UR=60%).
- During the entire application process, the product must protected from cold and high heat changes.
- Do not apply with air, substrate and product temperature lower than +5°C and higher than +35°C, nor under direct sun light, nor on superheated surfaces (even if already in shadow).
- It is advisable to complete each work with materials from the same batch of production. When using multiple batches, it is recommended to remix the various products together to avoid slight differences in shading.
- For the correct use, dilution and application of the products here mentioned, consult their respective technical data sheets.
- During the preparation of the substrate and application of the products, it is recommended the correct use of tools and individual protective devices (dpi).
- Dilution: Maximum 100% of Water
- Yield: 7-20 m² / l