This decorative system has a very special stucco which is easy to model and this allows you to create endless effects. With the application of velatura classic or pearl on top it seems to create transparency, deepness and a unique and fascinating dark light contrast. 3 methods of application: RIGATO, BROCCATO, CRACKLÈ.
- Flexible wall coating, it allows you to obtain decorative finishes with a thickness of extraordinary beauty with extreme ease of implementation and with a pleasant tactile softness like an "egg shell".
- NAHIR allows the designer to pull out all his inspiration and his endless creativity and allows for customizable working. NAHIR is used as a base (tinted white or coloured) for shaping relief of any form and in the absence of absolute withdrawal up to 5 mm. thick.
When completely dried it can be decorated with our VELATURA (properly pigmented). In the application process NAHIR enhances its characteristics:
-- Excellent fluency and lightness in application.
-- High “open time” (in order to reduce or cancel the problem of joints)
-- Excellent power filler
-- No withdrawal up to a thickness of 5 mm.
- Valuable resins in water emulsion, special extenders high resistance, titanium oxides and / or iron, additives. And free from harmful substances such as solvents and pigment-based or lead chromate.
- TNAHIR is proposed with three decorative techniques of great aesthetic impact: NAHIR RIGATO, NAHIR BROCCATO, NAHIR CRACKLE’.
NAHIR RIGATO: This is an innovative solution furnishing of extraordinary beauty and ease of implementation that is suitable for use in both style ethnic (wengè effect or effect douglas), in a modern style (dark shades and stripes dyed light).
NAHIR BROCCATO: It also has a solution furnishing of great impact, ease of implementation, which is used in modern environments that in oldantique style.
NAHIR CRACKLE’: This is a very prestigious finish: particular and original if finished with VELATURA CLASSIC, also elegant and valuable if further complemented with VELATURA PERLATA.
- NAHIR RIGATO: Apply one coat of PRIMER S with roller or brush, minimum 12 hours after proceed with the drafting of NAHIR with a plastic trowel taking care to distribute a uniform layer of between 2 to 3 mm. Immediately after with PETTINARTHE tool finish NAHIR in a vertical or horizontal (depending on the desired effect); after drying (after at least 24 hours), apply VELATURA with a paint brush following the directions of the lines and remove the excess product with SPUGNARTHE tool, always following the direction of the lines design.
- NAHIR BROCCATO:Apply one coat of PRIMER S with roller or brush, minimum 12 hours after proceed with the drafting of NAHIR with a plastic trowel taking care to distribute a uniform layer of between 2 to 3 mm. Immediately after with BROCCATO trowel tool finish NAHIR with movements in circular motion. After drying (after at least 24h), apply VELATURA with a paint brush and remove
immediately the excess product with TRANSPARENT TROWEL tool.
- NAHIR CRACKLE’: Apply one coat of PRIMER S with roller or brush, minimum 12 hours after apply a coat of FISSATIVO REOSAN without diluting. After 24 hours proceed with the application of the BASE CRACKLE with a Roller, without diluting. After 12 hours apply NAHIR with a special brush “SPLATER DECORA" taking care to distribute a uniform layer between 2 to 3mm. Within 24 hours the Nahir will give its cracked effect. After that complete the effect applying 1 or 2 coats of VELATURA CLASSIC or VELATURA PERLATA with a paint brush and finishing the effect with SPUGNARTHE tool or with a glove.
It is very important that during this phase that the temperaturedoesn’t go below 15°C