Dune is a decorative coating for interiors with soft metallic charges that creates high end visual effects and a stunning game of light and shades.
- Dune creates velvet-like chromatic effects that are perfectly matching the modern concept of high end decoration of interior walls in modern environments.
- The application of Dune is simple and practical and allows to easily achieve high-quality visual and tactile effects to both, professional applicator and private unprofessional customers.
- Due to its high versatility, Dune can be applied using different tools and permits to achieve many different shades, textures and customized effects.
- The substrate must be perfectly dry, dust-free, with no humidity and salt stains.
- Resurface or consolidate the surface with specific products if necessary.
- In case of mould, treat the surface with suitable specific products.
- Brush or remove any efflorescence and old peeling paint.
- Higher layers of old lime-based paint and tempera paint must be removed.
- Brush out dust, smog or other deposits before the application.
- In case of non-homogeneous or chalky surfaces, apply one layer of Decofix (micronized wall sealer) diluted, with a brush.
- Over dry and compact substrates, apply one layer of Novaprimer (water-based acrylic pigmented primer), diluted, with a brush or with a roller.
- Over dry primer, apply one layer of Dune with a roller or with a trowel, spreading the paint evenly. Remove any exceeding amounts of product.
- Once the surface is completely dry, apply a second layer of Dune, not diluted, with a stainless steel trowel or with a short-hair roller using a bit more material.
- Work into the surface still wet using a stainless steel trowel with circular movements, working the product until reaching the desired effect.
- Wait 24 hours till it dries
- Dilution: maximum 20% of water
- Yield: 6-7 m² / l